Before you travel to TURGUT ÖZAL MEDICAL CENTER , you should:
Prior to your journey, please read through this section. We want to ensure that your visit for treatment goes as smoothly as possible.
- Get a copy of all your medical records and a list of your medications that you are currently taking. If applicable, bring CDs and diagnostic films from past medical procedures.
- Contact the International Patient Representative of Turgut Özal Medical Center to schedule your airport pickup and hotel reservations.
- Contact Turgut Özal Medical Center represerntative to get price quotation
- Contact your embassy to obtain the appropriate visa. Avoid getting a visitor’s visa that cannot be extended easily.
- Obtain a credit card that can be used in Turkey, such as VISA or MasterCard.
- Please bring your ID Card or Passport to the hospital with you.
- If you are travelling for surgery its better to take hospital attendant with you.
- For more questions please feel free to ask us.
Direct Flights to Malatya from Turkey:
- Turkish Airlines
- Pegassus Airlines
- Onur Air
- Anadolu jet
Our medical center is 38,4 km far from Malatya Ertaç Airport, where is aprrox. 39 mins from D300 or D875 motorroad.
You can contact us for arranging private transfer from airport to our medical center.